Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8, 2008

Carter is sitting up!! This is such a fun milestone. I walked into his room and he was just sitting in his crib smiling at me. He seems so proud. He has been pushing himself up to sitting all day.

Peyton is becoming really cute with Carter. She is always concerned about him. She wants to know where he is and she makes sure that I am taking care of him. When he cries she quickly goes to him and says, "It's OK." over and over again. She always brings him toys and says, "here ya go" over and over as quickly possible.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I can picture Peyton doing that. What a sweetheart.
    lots of love,
    Aunt Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a good talker! She had me wrapped around her little finger when I was there. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks