Sunday, December 28, 2008

Peyton's 2nd Birthday
Peyton had a great birthday. Some friends came for cupcakes on her birthday and she woke up to her new kitchen set. The next day, we played and took the kids to the Teddy Bear Factory for them to make animals. They really enjoyed doing this. Then, we had some more friends over for pizza and a "Princess Castle Cake" which she picked out. They all had a great time. She is such a fun 2 year old. Her favorite things are "dollies" and her favorite thing to do is to sing and dance. She loves anything pink even though she says it's "lellow." I am convinced it is because it is a fun word to say. She brings so much joy to our home. She walks around singing "Jesus loves me" in her sweet little voice and melts our hearts.

This is Peyton getting a Tinkerbell toy from her brothers.









Peyton and Drew while opening presents.


Peyton and me blowing out the candles.



Peyton opening her fairy doll.


Just a pretty picture of our pretty princess.






3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love it! I keep meaning to tell you that I got your message about the party but we were at my parents house in Athens. We have been so crazy with the move that I have lost track of the Tuesday morning meetings too. When is the next one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures from Disneyworld!
    love, L

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks