Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The birds!!

O.K., something has to be done about the birds!!! There are like 5 of them in the walls of our house. They peck, peCK, PECK all afternoon. I especially notice it while the kids are napping. There is one right behind my wedding portrait and I swear it is going to just come flying through the middle of my face at any moment! I don't know how to get rid of them. If we close up the holes, they will just make new ones. We certainly can't afford to reside the house (an option in the future, I'm sure.) I have thought of bird houses and bird baths, but I am afraid that will draw more. I am going to start having Alfred Hitchcock like nightmares. Please help me get rid of the birds!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Great talking with you today. I wish we could see each other more often. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks