Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In keeping with my new "just do it" motto, I am going to give you the last two months in fast forward. Starting with Christmas. It was great. The kids are actually very happy in this photo. We were just happy to have a picture with no one crying and everyone looking in the same direction.


We drove around to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. It was a rainy night and we couldn't see a lot, but we had fun driving around singing Christmas songs anyway. Logan was asleep by the time we got home and he went straight to bed after, so he missed the leaving cookies for Santa and listening to the Night Before Christmas. These are pics of Drew, Peyton, and Carter looking up into the chimney (which is capped for the gas logs!) for any signs of Santa.




We took the day slow and spread the gifts out. It was nice to do things at our own pace. The kids really enjoyed everything and had a great day (except for Peyton's fever.) By the way, thank you all for your gifts. Thank you notes are still on my to do list (along with blogging.) I may just cross them off my list and try harder next time!








3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you blog link from someone else's, I've added it to blogs I follow, check mine out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks, Mandi! I'm still awed by six stockings by the fire :)
    love, Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks