Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blog Party!

Update - Last days of the party!  See how many new friends you can make!

Wow! I knew there were A LOT of bloggers out there but O My Goodness it is still amazing when you see the long lists of them! I signed up for this Blog Party thing that I read about and there are literally thousands of bloggers signed up. I am just too curious so I have spent way too much time browsing blogs about other mom's and their crazy lives. It has actually been a lot of fun. I have gotten really good ideas for schooling, recipes, housework hints, budgeting ideas, and seen lots of pictures of really cute kids. It is hard to believe that, 14 years ago, I didn't even know what email was! Now, I am partying, doing Bible Studies, watching movies, and well "living" partly in this virtual world. Hmmm......

This blog party is fun. Sign up and hop around. If you are here from the party, I am Mandi, a Christian, stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to 4 littles. I have way too many interests for the amount of time that I have so I have mainly been focusing on the ones that involve my kids. (I secretly wish their were 40 hours to every day and that I got to sleep for half of them!)

(Update:  I am apparently supposed to list what prizes I would like most if I won something (you mean there are prizes too?!)  So here we go......1.  They are actually giving away a laptop!  That would be awesome!  No more fighting with my 6 and 4 year old over who gets the computer! 2. USC37 A 50$ gift card to Amazon from http://www.shasherslife.com, would be great for some of the homeschool curriculum I need.  3. US104 A 50$ Visa card from http://www.shoot-me-now.com, which is just so generous.  My goodness there are so many giveaways. )

(Update 2)  This has been so fun!  I'm going to party some more!

12 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP! I enjoyed visiting your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe how many blogs are on the list now?!? WOW!!

    ps - your kids are ADORABLE!!

    Hope you are having fun at the UBP!

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by and say hi! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping my my blog! Your children are adorable! Blogging is a great thing, but I wonder like you if sometimes I spend too much time at night on this :)! Looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the virtual world is amazing. I actually can thank my full time job for the technology. I've been working at home for about 6 years. I have virtual co-workers that I speak with daily during my shifts. There's even a virtual water cooler for other work at home types.
    Love your blog and really enjoyed my visit.
    I think this is my 3rd year. Not sure but really enjoy meeting new bloggers.
    Great prizes this year! I hope you win one..or two.
    I was late too but fashionable late for the UBP 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful children! Four kids, home schooling, taking care of the house and cooking... how do you find time to blog... oh wait, you are super woman! :) :) :)

    Happy blog party!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love blogging way too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm really new to it but getting the hang of it. You say you lived in Albany. That is my husbands home and my second home. My Mom lives there and I work there still one weekend a month. I'll be following your blog can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by, Mandi! Your kids are absolutely adorable and I couldn't agree more with wishing there were 40 hours in the day... and being able to sleep for half of them! I took a nap today for the first time in forever and it felt amazing!

    Have a great rest of the UPB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well it looks like you are a busy Momma! We have 4 boys and a baby on the way (as you might remember reading when you stopped by my blog) but ours are spread out a little more....9,6,4,2 and bun in oven.
    I am your newest follower!

    Have a great week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy UBP!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for coming to my blog as well!!! You have some seriously adorable children!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm new to the blog party and having a great time! I chuckled when I read you would like to win a laptop! My 4yr old has taken over daddy's laptop, :)

    I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
    Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

    Have a beautiful day
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you visited my place-now that I've found you I can follow you! I just LOVE homeschooling (although we're unschoolers, it's essentially the same) and it's always great to meet other parents who do the same!

    I hope you had a great time partying this week and that I get a chance to see you around my place again =)

    ReplyDelete

Swagbucks